One of the first physical stressors, strains or traumas occurs during birth. Regardless of how your baby was born, whether it was a vaginal, assisted vaginal or caesarian section delivery, birth can cause nerve interference to their developing nervous system. We are passionate about identifying and relieving these areas of stress to facilitate your child’s healthiest possible start in life with a proper functioning nervous system.
Our state-of-the-art technology allows us to measure any areas of irritation birth may have caused your newborn baby and how it’s affecting their ability to thrive in the fourth trimester. This irritation may show up as symptoms immediately, such as, colic or breastfeeding difficulty or it may show up as they continue to grow. By identifying stress to the nervous system as early as the first week of life, it helps ensure a strong foundation to increase their chances to be healthy kids that will grow up to be healthy adults.
The following benefits can be experienced with chiropractic care:
- Maximized child’s plasticity (brain and never development)
- Enhanced child’s overall health and well-being
- Strengthened immunity and reduced incidence of colds, earaches, and general illness
- Improved colic and Irritable Baby Syndrome
- Improved asthma, breathing difficulties, and allergies
- Improved spinal posture
- Improved child’s ability to concentrate
- Improved breastfeeding/latching
- Improved sleep